Come visit for a little while or set up camp and become our neighbor - whichever you prefer, enjoy the glorious Illinois River from your backyard!
With so many accessible rivers, streams, and public forestland, you can delight in year-round hiking, backpacking, fishing, and hunting - something for everyone!
Located on the Highway 199 corridor between Grants Pass and Crescent City, you only have a short drive to the famous Rogue River, the beautifully rugged Oregon Coast, or the Siskiyou Mountains. All are truly wondrous! Always, you can simply enjoy the serenity of some casual time on the river running right along our park.
No matter your preference,
Mountain Man RV Park
is exactly where you will want to be!
- Full Hookups / Pull-thrus
- Full Restroom Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi
- Clubhouse, Horseshoes, Billiards, Fire Pits, Picnic Tables, BBQ Facilities
- Sites Overlooking the River
- River Access
- Plenty of Lawn for Strolling
- Pets Welcome
- RV Supplies Available for Sale
- Close to Town for Supplies and Additional Entertainment